We offer a wide range of industrial reverse osmosis Plants, according to We need for tap water, brackish water & sea water application. The production range starts from 100 LPH (Liter per hour) to 100 M3 per hour for 400 IBS to 45,000 TDS and reduce TDS @ 90-99% .
All our industrial reverse osmosis Plants are carefully customized and configured to suit the individual requirement of the output water, which varies from normal drinking application to the specific usage, such as food Processing, pharmaceuticals and boiler feeding requirement. This is done through an in depth and complete chemical analysis of the feed water available to us in specific location.
Reverse Osmosis has gained wide acceptance and popularity due to its simple operation and the ability to withstand variations in feed water quality.
Safient Features :
- Produce high-quality dematerialized water
- Most modern membrane technology
- Modular design
- Low water-rejection rate
- Low operational and maintenance costs
Following Facilities & machineries will be required to start up a package drinking water project.
- Borewell OR raw water source
- Raw Water Storage Tank as per Plant Capacity
- Constructed Area (Flooring, Walls, ceiling and Partitions as per BIS requirement)
- Power supply
- Laboratories facility (As per BIS requirement)
- RO plant (with Pre filtration, RO system, UV, Ozonation and Storage Tank) (Capacity Liter per hour : 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000 and More)
Packaging Machineries: (As per requirement):
- PET Blow Molding Machine (Capacity Bottle per Hour: 700, 2400, 4800)
- Rinsing, Filling & Capping Machine (for0.5L, 1L & 2 Liter Bottle) with Conveyor, Shrink tunnel and Printer. (Capacity Bottle per Hour: 700, 1400, 2400, 3600)
- Pouch Packing Machine (Capacity Pouch per Hour: 2200)
- 20 Liter Jar Rinsing, Filling and Capping Machine (Capacity Jar Per Hour: 200 )
- Automatic Glass Rinsing, Filling & Sealing (Capacity Cup Per Hour: 1400-1500 )